Sunday, September 19, 2010

I hate Jason Garrett


For those of you who don't know, Jason Garrett is the Offensive Coordinator for the Dallas Cowboys. I usually choose not to spew hate towards individual but today, at this momemt, the way I feel, I am more than compelled to do so.

This man, Jason Garrett, has been given the keys to a Rolls Royce, and he chooses to use is as a paper weight. My God. The Cowboys are stacked at every position. They have a great defense, and yet this Super Team, for lack of a better term, is 0-2, and are the bottom dwellers of the NFC East Division.

Why? Because Jason Garrett's parents decided to have intercourse one day and conceived this idiot. Why? Because they liked sex. Why? Because it feels good. And because sex feels good. My life has become a bloody nightmare.

I have to watch this crap week-in and week-out. Last year the Cowboys had a top 3 offense (yardage wise) but as far as putting points on the board they were middle of the pack. I'd watch games and predict the plays that were going to be called with 80% accuracy. And If I can predict @ an 80% clip, then you know Defensive Coordinator had that crap figured out.

Some blame has to be sent the owners way on this. Jerry Jones hired the man as the Offensive Coordinator, and the man had no experience in that position. Which means if Jerry Jones had interviewed a homeless man on the streets, and that homeless man cleaned himself up and made a connection with Jerry Jones, then "Ned the Wino" could be leading the offense right now. I digress.

Last weeks game against the Redskins was a debacle. :03 seconds on the clock in the 1st half. Cowboys haven't moved the ball all night. Tight game. They should just take a knee, run out the clock, go to the locker room, make some adjustments, come out better in the second half. Instead they call a Hail Mary, get a penalty. Keep the already dumb play, Romo throws a lateral, running back fumbles, Redskins return fumble for a touchdown, and that ends up being the difference in the game. The winning score.

Professionals, in my opinion, have an expertise superior in their field to the average joe on the street. There are only 32 Offensive Coordinators in the NFL. Jason Garrett should not be one of them. Mr Jones please do something about this. Swallow your pride. Give this man the Trump Treatment. I'm not sure my heart will make it through this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment